Terms and Conditions for the 14 Day Summer Membership
- The 14 Day Summer Member must pay the appropriate fee in advance of the membership period.
- The 14 Day Summer Membership is for a period of 14 days, which must be taken consecutively from the membership start date. The last purchase date is 31st July 2018. All trials must expire on or before 2nd September 2018.
- The 14 Day Summer Membership is personal and cannot be frozen/ suspended, exchanged, transferred or refunded.
- The 14 Day Summer Membership will automatically expire after 14-days, after which no further club access will be granted.
- Only one 14 Day Summer Membership can be purchased per person.
- Any 14 Day Summer Membership purchased for or by anyone under the age of 18 must be purchased with a full paying adult Summer Membership.
- The 14 Day Summer Memberships are not available to those who have previously taken temporary membership in one of the Aspria clubs.
- Club Managers have final say on who can take part in the 14 Day Summer Membership.
- The 14 Day Summer Members are obliged to follow the Club Rules that are available at reception.
- We advise 14 Day Summer Members who have concerns about their physical health to seek medical before starting any exercise programme.
- The club shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, of whatever nature that could occur within the scope of the contract. However, this disclaimer does not limit in any way the club’s responsibility in case of fraud, deliberate transgression of duty or serious fault committed by the club or its employees. Neither does this disclaimer reduce the club’s responsibility in case of non-fulfilment of an essential performance of the contract, or in case of a consumer’s death or injury due to an act or an omission directly attributable to the club.
- The 14 Day Summer Membership does not include access to parking at Aspria Brussels Royal La Rasante.
Sometimes it's just too hot to do anything other than slip into a refreshing pool. That's fine with us – swimming is good exercise for your whole body and a great way to calm the mind as you glide through the water. Exercise doesn't always mean having to sweat. The pool awaits!
Be an early bird
Try and plan your gym workouts for the early morning, before the heat of the day has put you off wanting to get into a sweat. Working out in the morning sets you up for the day, making sure your body and brain are firing on all cylinders. Even if it's already getting warm outside, our air-conditioned wellbeing areas are still lovely and cool.
More heat is good for you!
When it's hot outside, the last thing you might think of doing is having a sauna – but did you know that having a sauna in the summer is actually really good for your health? Our spa will leave you spoiled for choice.
A summer of fun
Making new friends, learning new skills and keeping active; our fun-filled Academy camps will ensure your little ones also have a summer to remember forever. This year's remaining camps are filling up fast, so join now and secure a place for your child.
Get expert advice
If you're off on holiday and thinking about waiting until you get back to start your wellbeing journey… don't put it off! Our expert team of personal trainers and wellbeing advisors will be able to offer you plenty of ideas to stay on-track while you're away.
A healthy outside starts inside
Fresh seasonal fruits, delicious salads and vegetables not only taste great, but are packed with antioxidants and healthy nutrients. Discover the healthy dishes available in the club this summer.