€1.5 MILLION INVESTMENT IN YOUR WELLBEING
Our mission is to create the ultimate wellbeing experience and to offer the very best in terms of facilities, to become the national leader and one of the finest in Europe.
This development project, the most significant in the history of Aspria Brussels Royal La Rasante, provides Aspria members with the latest innovations in the field of wellbeing. More than 15 new wellbeing zones offering unparalleled facilities and service.
Click on the different name of zones below to discover their benefits.
Resistance training using free weights provides tone, strength and muscle conditioning by using natural movements under resistance. The Aspria Power zone features a wide selection of Technogym equipment and includes Pure Strength plate loaded range that provides the feel of free weights whilst optimising the performance of each exercise through the ergonomic and biomechanical design of the equipment.
- Improvements in muscle conditioning.
- Enhanced sports performance.
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Functional Training requires the body to perform natural movements at an increased intensity leading to rapid improvements in a wide range of health, wellbeing and fitness parameters. At Aspria, group sessions run throughout the day, led by our experienced Personal Trainers providing a stimulating and inspirational atmosphere.
- Ultimate fat burning due to increased metabolism, even after the workout.
- Improved functionality, co-ordination and agility.
- Improved sports performance, speed and athleticism.
- Variety and extra motivation in an inspirational group environment.
The map to your wellbeing journey at Aspria. A qualified Aspria Pro Advisor will create a holistic programme based on a range of your clinical measures, your goals and preferences.
- Deeper understanding of the clinical factors affecting your current state of wellbeing.
- A truly tailor made holistic programme that will help you achieve your aims and objectives.
- Allow you to get full benefit from the wide range of services and facilities offered throughout the club.
- Give you a baseline body age score against which your improvements can be measured.
Find information and details on Aspria's multi-disciplined team of experts and partners who are available to guide you on your path to personal wellbeing.
- World authority experts providing innovative product development and clinical governance that ensure Aspria members get the most effective holistic programmes available.
- Access to a multi-disciplined team providing expert integrated support and guidance to help achieve your goals.
- Continually developing body of experts accessing the latest wellbeing research, delivered directly to benefit members.
The Milon circle provides a very time effective and easy access total conditioning programme under the watchful eye of a dedicated Wellbeing Advisor.
- Very safe and effective exercise programme.
- Time effective programme, completed in only 35 minutes.
- Faster results in a shorter time.
- Automatic equipment configuration and progression giving guaranteed results.
Core & Stretch
The Core & Stretch zone provides ample space and matting to perform a range of stretching and breathing exercises to enhance range of motion and general relaxation.
- Increased flexibility.
- Improved posture.
- Injury prevention.
- Reduce stress levels.
- Reduce back pain.
The cable zone features Kinesis equipment that offers zero-impact exercises for wellness-seekers of all levels of fitness and ability, whether they are working on balance, strength or flexibility. Kinesis "FullGravity™ Technology" is a patent pending innovation that allows users to move in 3 dimensions whilst providing resistance to every possible movement of the human body.
- Improvements in strength, co-ordination, balance and range of motion.
- Enhances functionality in everyday activity.
- Sports specific movements to impact performance.
The tone zone is a discrete area containing light dumbells for gentle toning and exercise familiarity.
- Easy introduction to free weights.
- Low injury risk.
- Variety of movements and muscle toning in one location.
Vibration training provides an alternative type of exercise that stimulate the body in unique ways that traditional exercise cannot.
- Full body programme in only 30 minutes.
- Enhances energy, vitality and circulation.
- Diminishes the appearance of cellulite.
- Pelvic floor toning after pregnancy.
- Promotes faster recovery of damaged muscles and tendons.
- Decreases pain and improves joint function.
The cardio zone features a full range of Technogym equipment. Much of the equipment provides TV access and heart rate compatible programmes for all levels.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and endurance.
- Enhances calorie consumption helps weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Enhances sleep by night and boosts energy levels during the day.
Group exercise provides a stimulating and social environment in which to improve your well-being. The main studio features sports flooring to minimise injury and an air conditioned environment to maximise comfort and enjoyment. Classes cover a huge range of activities, for members of differing fitness and experience levels.
- Classes categorised into High Energy, Strength & Conditioning, Mind & Body and Dance.
- Wide range of wellbeing benefits from stress and blood pressure reduction through increased energy, muscle tone.
- Class schedules integrated with children's programme for convenience of parents.
The sports performance zone utilises equipment designed to mimic authentic sporting activities as well as the Polar Flow® system that provides biometric feedback on your activity, sleep and training.
- Maximises cardiovascular sports performance.
- Reduces risk of over-training.
- Provides bio-feedback for optimised wellbeing.
Resistance training using fixed resistance provides health and strength benefits including increased muscle and bone density, joint stability, enhanced sports performance and conditioning. Distinguished by stylish design and comfort, the Technogym Selection line gives the best combination of easy use and effective training for beginners and for expert users.
- Improved muscle strength.
- Increase in muscle tone.
- Reduce risk of osteoporosis.
- Increased bone density.
Group Cycling provides a dynamic and challenging workout focusing on improvements to heart and lung efficiency. The Startrac cycles and Polar Flow® system gives an additional biometric dimension that makes classes more physically and socially engaging.
- Stronger heart and lungs.
- Increased calorie burn to promote fat loss.
- Helps lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
- Enhances sleep by night and boosts energy levels during the day.
- Classes of all durations for all levels.
An external exercise zone, perfect on spring and summer days for rowing, skipping, cycling plus a range of functional and ballistic exercises.
- Natural temperature regulation.
- Naturally cooling, or tanning!