Settling in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
We have occupied our current home for more than 90 years.
A turning point in the club’s history came in 1923, when it moved to the old Noyers Farm at Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, totally modernising the buildings but retaining much of its traditional character. After almost 100 years, it is still our home.
Continuing a long tradition
La Rasante Lawn Tennis Club continued to thrive until the rise of different leisure activities and more competition on the market saw membership dwindle, and the club closed in 1997.
Happily, Aspria bought and redeveloped the famous club as Aspria Royal La Rasante, reopening it in 2005 to once again promote sporting values of tenacity, appetite for challenge and the pursuit of excellence.
Into the future
Today, our club has more than 5,000 members using an outstanding array of facilities: 7 tennis courts, a training pool and a leisure pool, 15 different wellbeing zones in the gym, steam bath, sauna, restaurant and a beauty salon.
We’re proud to continue the tradition of Brussels’ most famous sporting club, supporting and inspiring our members to be fit, healthy and prepared for modern life.