Member Loyalty Credits – Terms & Conditions
- Member loyalty credits are only applicable if membership subscriptions have been continuously paid (not frozen or in debt) during the Club closure period.
- The calculation of loyalty credits will be based on the Original Monthly Equivalent Rates x 125% x Period from 26/10 until 30/11/20.
- From 1st December, the calculation of loyalty credits will be based on the Original Monthly Equivalent Rates x 100% x Period of Club closure.
- Member loyalty credits will be applied to your membership over 3 consecutive months, resulting in a discount in your membership subscriptions over the same period.
- Membership subscription credits will start from the first of the month which is at least 4 weeks after the Club re-opening date.
- No refunds of the member loyalty credits will be given.
- If the membership has been subsequently terminated during the period of credit, any outstanding loyalty credits will offset against the final month’s payment.
Advanced Membership Payments: Annual, 2-Year & 5-Year
- The member loyalty credit will extend existing membership contract by the days of closure x 125% from 26/10 until 30/11/20.
- The member loyalty credit will extend existing membership contract by the days of closure x 100% from 1/12/20.
Any whole-month extensions will be added to the end of the existing membership contract. For any part-month element, the credit will be used to either;
i) In the case of a member renewing, reduce the following annual payment, or
ii) In the case of a member terminating, extend the length of membership.